Goal: The combined medical, water, and power system in the Ayillo refugee settlement, is a prototype of a comprehensive solution for a turnkey infrastructure. Through a partnership with ASU, Medical Teams International and Pipeline Worldwide, this container was installed in a location that will provide significant benefit to a deserving and resource-constrained population for years to come.
Partner: Arizona State University, Medical Teams International
- Clean drinking water through UV sterilization.
- Improved and expanded vaccine refrigeration capabilities.
- A new electric vaccine refrigerator and power to the onsite staff housing
- Over 10,000 watts of electrical power capacity with 60,000 watt-hours of battery storage.
- Expanded medical clinic space
- A 5-year maintenance warranty
- A remote monitoring platform for the power system. All these services have improved the life of thousands of Sudanese refugees.